Lifestyle Medicine is a 21st Century approach to healthcare that consolidates the very best characteristics of traditional medicine with the profound impact of Lifestyle behaviors on health.
Our concierge lifestyle practice allows us to incorporate Lifestyle Medicine into our comprehensive Internal Medicine Practice. We love the extra time we spend with our Lifestyle Medicine patients. Our patients love that we are more accessible to them and that we work as partners together on their health.
If you are interested in learning more about our program, please click on the links below.
Major institutions across the country have established Lifestyle Medicine Programs as more and more evidence supports the health benefits of health food choices, weight reduction,chronic stress reduction,physical activity and more. Some of the well known programs are:
- The Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Cleveland Clinic Center for Lifestyle Medicine
- Yale Cancer Center
- Mayo Clinic Executive Health Program
- Lifestyle Medicine Clinic at Duke University
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
- European Society of Lifestyle Medicine
Lifestyle Medicine Enrollment Agreement (Download)